Resolutions can help you make more holistic changes in your business or in yourself as a leader.
To get you started, here’s a list of sample business resolutions.
- I will learn how to manage my cash flow more effectively.
- I will take steps to improve my digital presence.
- I will improve my social media presence.
- I will get focused and become more productive.
- I will charge what I’m worth.
- I will grow my team and delegate more.
- I will become a better communicator.
- I will find a business buddy.
- I will share my expertise.
- I will take time for professional development.
- I will develop a culture of learning.
- I will reduce our environmental footprint.
- I will contribute more to causes I believe in.
Then, ask yourself why each resolution made it on your list. Why is it important? What effect will it have on your business or your leadership?
For example, if you want to take time for professional development, what methods will you choose to leverage? Perhaps you want to read more or take courses. Are there specific skills that you’d like to improve, like project management?
Once you have your list, it’s time to prioritize your resolutions.